Jigsaw has Rolled Out New Application Called Intra to Protect DNS Manipulation
Jigsaw has introduced a new application called ‘Intra’ to the Google Play store. It aims to protect users from Domain Name System (DNS) manipulation attacks. “Intra will protect you from DNS manipulation, a cyber-attack used to block access to news sites and messaging apps,” Jigsaw said.
DNS is called the phonebook of the Internet .Users access online information through domain names using DNS. It translates domain names to IP addresses. Therefore, browsers can load Internet resources.
To steal personal information like usernames and passwords these attacks are used frequently. something will insist to install software on devices to browse into fake websites. Intra will help to protect user from these phishing and malware functions.
Intra is very easier to use. It won’t slow down Internet connection and there’s no limit on data usage. Intra keeps information private. Intra does not track anything from devices. Intra will just customise DNS server provider.
Jigsaw added,Intra will not cause any negative impact with Internet connection to a public Domain Name System (DNS) server. To use it just download and turn it on.
- Huawei Mate 20 Smartphone Price and Specification in Bangladesh
- Gaming Smartphone Black Shark 2 is Coming in the Market of Bangladesh
- Asus Confirmed the Release of Long-Awaited ASUS ROG Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 Mobile Price and Specification in Bangladesh
- Japan Launches Credit Card Sized Android Smartphone in the Market
- Nokia 7.1 Smartphone Specification
- LG Foldable Smartphone