Google Chrome Dropping Support from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean!
Internet Giant Google plans to drop chrome support from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version. XDA Developer Forum has recently published a report on this issue.
Android apps have a longer shelf life. Most of the apps require Android 5.0+, Android 4.1-4.3 Jelly Bean does not support all the apps except Google Chrome.
Google Chrome is an immensely popular app that is used on all sorts of devices. However, Chrome will no longer support Android Jelly Bean 4.1-4.3, reports said.
As a result, any update and security patches of the browser will not be available in Jelly Bean.
why google chrome will take this initiative. it has been known that the minimum API level for Chrome will be bumped up to Android 4.4. KitKat.The current minimum API level for Chrome is Android 4.1.
It may not be a big deal to most of the people who follow tech news. They always update the latest Android version. chrome support drops from jelly bean user may fall under trouble. users of Android 4.1-4.3 are still accounted for 3.5 %. A relatively small change like this could have a major impact.
But Google still does not provide an exact timeline for this switch.
- Huawei Mate 20 Smartphone Price and Specification in Bangladesh
- Gaming Smartphone Black Shark 2 is Coming in the Market of Bangladesh
- Asus Confirmed the Release of Long-Awaited ASUS ROG Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 Mobile Price and Specification in Bangladesh
- Japan Launches Credit Card Sized Android Smartphone in the Market
- Nokia 7.1 Smartphone Specification
- LG Foldable Smartphone